Ball Stud Titanium 5mm
Make your model lighter, agile and sturdier.
OfficinaRC Titanium Ball Studs are designed for the Mugen MTC2. The “OfficinaRC Ball Studs” are made in Italy with TiAl6V4 Titanium to ensure the best possible product on the market. The titanium used is of the highest quality and is practically indestructible.
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium.
- 42% lighter than the kit steel ball studs.
- Broached with a 2mm allen head on top of the ball
- Package includes (2) Titanium Ball Studs
- Available in two-piece kits or in kits.
- Each package includes (2) 5x4mm Titanium Ball Studs
- It is recommended to combine the “OfficinaRC Ball Studs” with new plastics for the first use.
Available in KIT
(x4) 4mm + (x4) 6mm
This kit allows you to replace the A2813 Ball in the steering and ARS rods with practical BallStud made in Titanium.